I'm Katlyn and I'm 20. I like to say I've gone through more hell than anyone else, but I know that's not true. Anything else you want to know, just ask.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
"self respect" isn’t wearing clothes that cover you up, it’s wearing whatever the fuck you feel good and comfortable in
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
okay but the guy in blue gets up and hold onto the back of the red guys shirt like a small child or perhaps a duckling
If I like you, accept it.
If I want to be around you every second of every day, don’t question it.
If I text you every day to make sure you’re having a good one, appreciate it.
If I pass off others to remain loyal to you, love it.
All I ask is that you catch me when I start falling for you.
When you reblog one of those prompts and get no asks